Users that have been disabled in Integrify will cease to receive notifications as soon as they are marked inactive, regardless of the request's state.
Articles in this section
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?