Integrify does not support two-factor authentication out of the box. However, you can utilize the External Auth API provided with Integrify to create any authentication you like.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes