Integrify does not support two-factor authentication out of the box. However, you can utilize the External Auth API provided with Integrify to create any authentication you like.
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?