By default, if a task that requires user interaction is the first task in a process, a request ID will not be generated until that first task is complete. Once the first task in a process is completed, a request ID is required in order to properly record all workflow elements in the database backend.
Articles in this section
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?