By default, if a task that requires user interaction is the first task in a process, a request ID will not be generated until that first task is complete. Once the first task in a process is completed, a request ID is required in order to properly record all workflow elements in the database backend.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?