By default, if a task that requires user interaction is the first task in a process, a request ID will not be generated until that first task is complete. Once the first task in a process is completed, a request ID is required in order to properly record all workflow elements in the database backend.
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?