Integrify does not use months as an interval anywhere in the system. Therefore, reminders, timeouts, task scheduling and offset calculations are handled properly. In form calendar questions are driven by the web browser being used and is, therefore, depended on its compatibility. Likewise, time stamps are based on server operating system's compatibility.
Articles in this section
- NEW! Integrify 2024 User Conference Info
- Coming Soon: A New Integrify Experience
- Creating a Table Maintenance Process
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?