Integrify does not use months as an interval anywhere in the system. Therefore, reminders, timeouts, task scheduling and offset calculations are handled properly. In form calendar questions are driven by the web browser being used and is, therefore, depended on its compatibility. Likewise, time stamps are based on server operating system's compatibility.
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?