Integrify does not use months as an interval anywhere in the system. Therefore, reminders, timeouts, task scheduling and offset calculations are handled properly. In form calendar questions are driven by the web browser being used and is, therefore, depended on its compatibility. Likewise, time stamps are based on server operating system's compatibility.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?