Integrify does not use months as an interval anywhere in the system. Therefore, reminders, timeouts, task scheduling and offset calculations are handled properly. In form calendar questions are driven by the web browser being used and is, therefore, depended on its compatibility. Likewise, time stamps are based on server operating system's compatibility.
Articles in this section
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?