User concurrency is calculated by totaling the number of users that have logged into Integrify, and have not reached the 10 minute inactivity timeout period. So, for example, a user that logs into Integrify, and either walks away or closes their browser without logging out of Integrify will count as a concurrent login for up to 10 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?
- How is concurrency determined for my OnPremise installation?
- Does Integrify support leap year dates?