User concurrency is calculated by totaling the number of users that have logged into Integrify, and have not reached the 10 minute inactivity timeout period. So, for example, a user that logs into Integrify, and either walks away or closes their browser without logging out of Integrify will count as a concurrent login for up to 10 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes