This can be resolved by removing extraneous fields from the form.
Articles in this section
- Why are notifications from our cloud instance being dropped, blocked or marked as spam?
- Why am I not receiving scheduled reports?
- When I run a command directly on the server, it works fine. However when run from the Command line task type, it fails.
- When I export to PDF some fields are blank even though the formatted view shows those boxes as completed.
- When I change my process to a Testing or Production publish status, some notifications are not being sent to task recipients.
- My request won't flow to the next task.
- Integrify will not allow me to assign a whole group to an initialized task.
- ERROR IN THE CUSTOM NOTIFICATION FOR THIS EMAIL. PLEASE NOTIFY THE PROCESS OWNER