Keep in mind that the account your service application pool is running as will need proper administrative rights on the box in order to execute the command regardless of username used in the config.
Articles in this section
- Why are notifications from our cloud instance being dropped, blocked or marked as spam?
- Why am I not receiving scheduled reports?
- When I run a command directly on the server, it works fine. However when run from the Command line task type, it fails.
- When I export to PDF some fields are blank even though the formatted view shows those boxes as completed.
- When I change my process to a Testing or Production publish status, some notifications are not being sent to task recipients.
- My request won't flow to the next task.
- Integrify will not allow me to assign a whole group to an initialized task.
- ERROR IN THE CUSTOM NOTIFICATION FOR THIS EMAIL. PLEASE NOTIFY THE PROCESS OWNER