By default the email server used by the Report Scheduler is not configured at installation. The following steps will help your properly configure scheduler so that scheduled reports utilize the proper SMTP server.
Lets take a look at your configuration:
- Open up the OnPremise Manager on your application server.
- Select your Integrify application in the first drop down.
- Select Edit Instance Settings from the second drop down.
- Select your license/instance name in the third drop down and click the 'Run' button.
- Make a note of the Email Server setting used for your instance and click the 'Back' button.
- Select your Integrify application in the first drop down again.
- In the second drop down, select Advanced Configuration and click the 'Run' button.
- Click the edit icon next to the cron file.
- Make sure the host (line 5, not line 3) matches what you noted in step 5. If it doesn't match, make the proper changes and click the 'Save' button. Otherwise click the 'Cancel' button.
If you needed to make a change to the cron file, you should restart the Integrify application from the OnPremise Manager by selecting your Integrify Application, then Restart Application, and click the 'Run' button. If you already had a matching email server host configured, you should submit a help ticket on our Support Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.