If you have forgotten your password, and your Integrify installation is configured to use the built-in database authentication schema, there will be an "I forgot my password" link on the login screen. Clicking this link will allow to enter either your username OR email address linked to your account to have a reset link send via email. If you are using Windows Integrated Authentication or a custom authentication method, you will need to contact your internal system administrator for further instructions.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?