If you have forgotten your password, and your Integrify installation is configured to use the built-in database authentication schema, there will be an "I forgot my password" link on the login screen. Clicking this link will allow to enter either your username OR email address linked to your account to have a reset link send via email. If you are using Windows Integrated Authentication or a custom authentication method, you will need to contact your internal system administrator for further instructions.
Articles in this section
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?