We do have some scripts that will properly archive instance data. They are not supported by Integrify at this time, but some customers are using them. Once a request is archived, any attachments not associated with other requests can be archived as well. If you are interested in utilizing these scripts, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?