We do have some scripts that will properly archive instance data. They are not supported by Integrify at this time, but some customers are using them. Once a request is archived, any attachments not associated with other requests can be archived as well. If you are interested in utilizing these scripts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?