We do have some scripts that will properly archive instance data. They are not supported by Integrify at this time, but some customers are using them. Once a request is archived, any attachments not associated with other requests can be archived as well. If you are interested in utilizing these scripts, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?