Yes, you can use Dynamic Names to rename the request using data values from within the request or using static text. Please see the following article: How-to-Configure-Dynamic-Task-and-Request-Names
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?
- How is concurrency determined for my OnPremise installation?
- Does Integrify support leap year dates?