Yes, you can use Dynamic Names to rename the request using data values from within the request or using static text. Please see the following article: How-to-Configure-Dynamic-Task-and-Request-Names
Articles in this section
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- How do I schedule a process?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?