Yes, you can use Dynamic Names to rename the request using data values from within the request or using static text. Please see the following article: How-to-Configure-Dynamic-Task-and-Request-Names
Articles in this section
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?