In general, changing the name of any task in a process is safe. Keep in mind that changing the name of a milestone task does not change the option value used by the milestone task. Changing this may affect both start and recipient rules as well as reporting.
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?
- How is concurrency determined for my OnPremise installation?
- Does Integrify support leap year dates?