In general, changing the name of any task in a process is safe. Keep in mind that changing the name of a milestone task does not change the option value used by the milestone task. Changing this may affect both start and recipient rules as well as reporting.
Articles in this section
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?
- Creating Dashboard Buttons to Launch Processes
- How do I enable AUTH for Integrify to redis communication?
- Custom Logo
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?