In general, changing the name of any task in a process is safe. Keep in mind that changing the name of a milestone task does not change the option value used by the milestone task. Changing this may affect both start and recipient rules as well as reporting.
Articles in this section
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Does “Create a Copy of this Request” Do?
- Creating Ad-Hoc Related Requests
- What is "Submit on Behalf of:" when starting a new request?