We will revisit these rules periodically or based on user requests and input. Thanks in advance for your help making this a great community.
If you feel any rules have been violated, especially if directed at you, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be considerate of other viewpoints.
- Share your thoughts.
- Feel comfortable being yourself and interacting with other community members.
- Flame or insult other members.
- Post personal information.
- Post links to irrelevant or spam Web sites.
- Post spam, inappropriate or offensive content.
- Post abusive language or attempt to incite other members.
- Discuss internal company politics, name names, etc.
Posting Feature Requests
Before posting a feature request, please check to see if someone else has posted a similar request and add to the discussion there. We review all new comments as well as posts, so your comments will be seen.
While honoring the general behavior rules above, please keep discussions to topics relevant to the community. For instance:
- Using Integrify
- Process Design
- Use Cases and Examples
- Project Management
We will continually add new Topic areas as the need arises.
Please sign in to leave a comment.