Process templates make it easy to get a jumpstart on creating your own custom processes by providing ideas and a roadmap.
If you've developed a process, simple or complex, that you think other Integrify customers could benefit from, we'd love to hear about it.
And, as an extra incentive, if you submit your process and we post it in our Process Templates library, we'll send you a $50 Amazon gift card as a thank you for helping the community.
How to Submit Your Process Template
Unless you've created a process for us from scratch you'll probably have to do some cleanup before submitting it. To submit an existing process template for review:
- Go to your process in Integrify and click on the "Process Detail" tab.
- Click on "Copy, Export, Version."
- Select "Copy Process."
- Replace any company-specific terminology, names, etc. with generic words. This is to protect your company's privacy.
- Select "Export Process" and save the .JSON file.
- Email the .JSON file to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the process.
We'll take it from there. Keep in mind that we may not publish your process if:
- It's a duplicate of an existing process that doesn't provide unique functionality.
- The process doesn't pass our QA process.
- We don't consider the process to be beneficial to customers.
Any questions, let us know in the comments or by emailing email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.