This issue can occur when the source of a data pull in the notification text or subject has changed or is null. Best practices dictate that you should only use data pulls in notifications that are always populated with data (request information, task related data) or required form fields. If a form is changed, any notification that uses the form data in its configuration should be reviewed.
Articles in this section
- Why are notifications from our cloud instance being dropped, blocked or marked as spam?
- Why am I not receiving scheduled reports?
- When I run a command directly on the server, it works fine. However when run from the Command line task type, it fails.
- When I export to PDF some fields are blank even though the formatted view shows those boxes as completed.
- When I change my process to a Testing or Production publish status, some notifications are not being sent to task recipients.
- My request won't flow to the next task.
- Integrify will not allow me to assign a whole group to an initialized task.
- ERROR IN THE CUSTOM NOTIFICATION FOR THIS EMAIL. PLEASE NOTIFY THE PROCESS OWNER