By default, if a task that requires user interaction is the first task in a process, a request ID will not be generated until that first task is complete. Once the first task in a process is completed, a request ID is required in order to properly record all workflow elements in the database backend.
Articles in this section
- NEW! Integrify 2024 User Conference Info
- Coming Soon: A New Integrify Experience
- Creating a Table Maintenance Process
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?