User concurrency is calculated by totaling the number of users that have logged into Integrify, and have not reached the 10 minute inactivity timeout period. So, for example, a user that logs into Integrify, and either walks away or closes their browser without logging out of Integrify will count as a concurrent login for up to 10 minutes.
Articles in this section
- NEW! Integrify 2024 User Conference Info
- Coming Soon: A New Integrify Experience
- Creating a Table Maintenance Process
- Adding Tables to Email Notifications
- Assign Future Tasks with the Form Assigner
- What is the PDF Generator Task?
- Coalescing Data – An Advanced Integrify Technique
- Embedding Calendars in Dashboards
- Using Assigner Tasks
- What Is Advanced Technical Support (ATS)?