Integrify customers can host html forms outside of the Integrify Portal if needed. Nothing special needed. HTML forms can post to our API or customers can use the Widget API with a guest account.
Articles in this section
- Can Integrify Pass Files into SharePoint?
- What are Best Practices for Testing in Integrify?
- How do I Create an Approval Task with Multiple Recipients, a Queue, and Thresholds?
- How do I schedule a process?
- How do I limit the allowed max file attachment size?
- How do I force local communication within the application?
- What do I need to change when I load balance Integrify?
- How do I import Active Directory users into Integrify?
- How is concurrency determined for my OnPremise installation?
- Does Integrify support leap year dates?