The Request Detail Config tab allows you to define the order of items that are displayed within the Request Detail tab of a request for the process:
Select the Request Detail Config tab:
Note: By default, the Request Detail tab will include these items and in this order:
- KPIs (if there are any defined)
- Open Tasks
- Completed Forms
- Task History
Should you want to rearrange the order of how these items are presented or include/exclude certain items, simply grab the item from the left-side pane and drag to the work space:
Be sure to select the Save icon to save your changes. If you want to revert back to the default Request Detail display, select Use Default.
When the items in the Request Detail are displayed to a user, you can also choose whether or not the items are expanded by default:
Description of items that can be included/excluded:
- Summary: Provides a summary of a request, including Request ID, Name of Request, Request Type, Request Status, Requester, Client, Submitted and Updated.
- KPIs: Should you define KPIs for the process, those KPI graphs would appear in this section.
- Open Tasks: Displays any open tasks that are currently with a status of started.
- Completed Forms: Displays details of all completed forms in the request.
- Related Requests: Displays any related requests that have used in the process using the Launch Request task.
- Request Records: If your process has any form tasks that have configured to be a Request Record (see Request Records), this section will display those Request Records.
- Task History: Displays the history of all task activity for the request.